CCA’s experienced environmental health and safety professionals provide decades of experience investigating incidents and providing regulatory compliance support.
Our Certified Safety Professionals are well-versed in regulatory compliance, auditing, incident investigations, and program development.
CCA’s Certified Safety Professionals and Certified Industrial Hygienists have decades of experience helping clients improve their environmental health and safety programs or respond to industrial accidents, worker’s compensation claims, and civil liability disputes. Our team of multi-disciplined experts is well-versed in the development and implementation of safety-related programs, performing comprehensive facility audits, conducting risk assessments, and conducting detailed incident investigations.
Areas of occupational safety expertise include:
- Hazard Communication. Written HAZCOM programs, chemical hazard determinations, industrial hygiene surveys, and training.
- Lockout/Tagout. Written LOTO programs, energy control procedure development, training, and periodic reviews.
- Respiratory Protection. Written program development, respirator selection, fit-testing, and training.
- Process Safety Management. Written programs with plant-specific PSM system features, process hazard analysis (PHA), operating procedure development, pre-startup safety reviews, periodic auditing, and PHA revalidation.
- Personal Protective Equipment. Written PPE programs, hazard analysis, selection, and training.
- Bloodborne Pathogens. Exposure control plan development, training, and annual re-evaluation.
- Emergency Action and Fire Prevention Plans. Comprehensive emergency action plan development, training, and program reviews.
- Permit-Required Confined Spaces. Workplace evaluations, written confined space programs, entry procedure development, training, on-site monitoring, and support.
- Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response. HAZWOPER site-specific health and safety programs, site characterization and analysis, and on-site monitoring.
- OSHA Laboratory Standard. Chemical hygiene plan development, implementation assistance, and training.
- Fall Protection. Fall prevention plans, engineered solutions, and anchor point design, training, and site evaluations.
- Respirable Crystalline Silica. Exposure control plan development, site audits, exposure monitoring, training.
CCA’s environmental personnel are seasoned, industry-experienced people who understand that our focus is on each client's unique needs.
Our engineers and technicians apply this broad range of technical experience with recognition and dedication to provide technically sound, cost-effective, and results-oriented environmental services.
CCA provides a wide range of environmental services that are designed to ensure compliance with the increasing regulatory demands placed upon facility operations as well as prior site activities. We combine our extensive project experience and regulatory knowledge with the knowledge of our client's operations to develop optimal approaches to meet regulatory requirements.
CCA has assisted clients in a variety of areas including due diligence investigation, site selection, environmental site assessment, and site redevelopment. Ongoing operational compliance success is met by providing comprehensive services in environmental analysis, engineering, and planning.
Our environmental team has a broad range of experience in liability, contamination causation, cost estimating, remediation, and expert testimony.
Environmental forensics involves the systematic and scientific evaluation of physical, chemical, and historical information for the purpose of developing defensible scientific and legal conclusions regarding the source or age of a contaminant release into the environment. If you have matters related to the environment and your solution requires insurance or litigation, CCA has the expertise.
Our team of health, safety, and environmental experts have a broad range of experience in liability, contamination causation, cost estimating, remediation, and expert testimony. Our team includes health scientists, health physicists, Professional Engineers, Certified Industrial Hygienists, architects, and construction professionals.
Injury & Illness Claims Support
Our multi-disciplined team of experts provides credible and defensible testimony for legal matters and/or citations involving environmental or OSHA compliance issues, workers compensation appeals, or third-party injury and illness claims.
Areas of expertise include:
- Incident Investigation / Root Cause Analysis
- Occupational Injury/Illness Causation
- Indoor Air Quality, Mold, and Sick Building Complaints
- Regulated Building Material Claims (Asbestos, Lead, PCBs)
- Occupational Injury Claims, related to:
- Aerial Device
- Construction Safety
- Confined Spaces
- Electrical Safety / Arc Flash
- Fall Protection
- Laboratory Safety
- Life Safety / Emergency Egress
- Machine Guarding
- OSHA Compliance
- Powered Industrial Trucks / Forklifts
- Slips / Trips
- Occupational Illness Claims, related to:
- Hearing Loss / Noise
- Industrial Chemicals
- Asbestos, Lead, PCBs
- Polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS)
- Occupational Carcinogens
- Respirable Crystalline Silica
- Sensitizers & Irritants
- Architectural, engineering, and construction-related evaluation and remediation.
Our Industrial Hygienists and experienced Professional Engineers can work with your organization to assess your worker’s risk of occupational exposure to infectious diseases including Covid 19.
Our related services include:
- Infectious Disease: Written programs specific to your facilities and operations for the prevention of the spread of infectious disease including Covid19
- Site-Specific Risk Assessments: to evaluate job risks for occupational exposure to pathogens including SARS-CoV-2 in accordance with Governmental recommendations and industry best practices.
- Indoor Air Quality/HVAC System Evaluations: to ensure the proper operation and optimum performance of your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
- OSHA Compliance Assistance: to ensure your operations are in accordance with OSHA regulatory requirements, including:
- Hazard Communication;
- Personal Protective Equipment;
- Respiratory Protection;
- Bloodborne Pathogens; and
- Other federal, state, or local requirements.